1. To play the Clarecastle Community Lotto, any four numbers are selected from 1 to 32. If anybody
matches the four numbers selected on the night, they win/share the Jackpot. Match 3 numbers to
2. The Lotto ticket numbers are 1-32 inclusive and four numbers are to be selected on the Lotto ticket to
compete in the draw.
3. The cost of each entry for tickets sold in local outlets and/or at Bingo will be €2 for 1 ticket or €5 for a
book of 3 tickets. This entitles the holder to entry into the draw for that current week and is not eligible
for any other draws.
4. The options and cost of entry for tickets sold online on ClubZap are as follows:
Option 1: Single line entry (1 draw) €2
Option 2: 3 entries (1 draw) €5
Option 3: 1 entry per week (5 draws) recurring €10
Option 4: Yearly (3 entries per draw) recurring annually €250
Option 5: Yearly (1 entry per draw) recurring annually €100
Option 6: 3 entries per week recurring monthly €20.80
Option 7: 3 entries (10 draws) €50
When buying a ticket online on ClubZap you will be asked to support 1 of the following community
groups: The Clarecastle GAA, Camogie & LGFA, The Tidy Towns Committee, The Abbey Hall or
Clarecastle Community Development Ltd.
5. Any person matching all four numbers will win or share the Jackpot prize only. If
there is more than one winner, the Jackpot will be divided equally.
6. Those matching three numbers will win or share a prize of €200.
7. The Jackpot will commence at €2,000. In the event of there being no winner a sum of €200 will be
added to the Jackpot each week until it is won or reaches a limit imposed by the Executive Committee.
After the Jackpot has been won, the jackpot amount reverts to €2,000. The Executive Committee
reserves the right to increase the Jackpot limit but not to decrease it.
8. The Jackpot will be capped if it reaches €20,000. A new jackpot will commence, however, the €200
will then be added to the next jackpot (which starts at €2,000) and when there is a winner of the
€20,000 the next Jackpot will start at whatever amount it has then reached.
9. There will be 50 draws per year.
10. There will be a Jackpot Sellers prize of €200, this does not apply if the winning ticket is bought online.
If there is more than one winner, the sellers prize will be divided equally.
11. To be included in the draw the cut-off time to purchase tickets online or at the local outlets is 6.00 p.m.
on the night of the draw. The draw to take place on Tuesdays at 9.00 p.m. in the Abbey Hall. Any
tickets sold after 6.00 p. m. on the day of the draw will automatically be included in the draw for the
12. Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to participate in the lotto.
13. Prizes will be paid out within 7 days of the draw.
14. Clarecastle Community Lotto will pay out only in respect of winning tickets that have been presented
on time and have not been deemed to be void.
15. Any claim must be made within 7 days of the draw.
16. The decision of the Executive Committee shall be binding on all matters relating to the draw and may
add to or amend the rules herein from time to time as they shall deem necessary for the proper conduct
of the draw.
Permit granted under the Gaming and Lotteries Act 1956 by the District Court, Ennis